If you're one of the 85% of military spouses who wants or needs a new job, start training for it today!
As a military spouse, you are eligible to receive a $4,000 scholarship towards a career-training program, such as a Pharmacy Technician, Webmaster, Digital Artist, or Wedding and Event Planner.
The convenience of each online program allows you to learn from anywhere, and move your career wherever you are stationed.
- Dedicated admissions counselors will help you find a training program that interests you.
- A Knowledgeable Instructor will teach and prepare you for your new career.
- Your Student Support Representatives will guide you through your program and assist you with any questions that arise.
- A Career Services Team will help you prepare for your job search.
Most of our affordable programs are completely covered by your MyCAA benefit, meaning you pay nothing.
Important information about the MyCAA $4,000 scholarship:
- You must be the spouse of an active duty Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marines service member in pay grades E1-E5, W1-W2, or O1-O2.
- If your spouse is in the National Guard or is an AGR Member, they must be on federal Title 10 active duty orders.
- You must finish your program within 18 months of starting.